This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
Supplies for these simple yet pretty paper tulips are pretty easy. Start with the download for a template if you need it.
You need paper straws but regular plastic ones will work in a pinch. Print the template and trace the flower pieces on the colored paper for your choice. No time to trace? You can print the template on different colored paper as well.
- Just print the template a few times for blossom colors and then a few times for stem colors.
- Next, fold the blossoms back and forth (like an accordion fold). You want 4 folds.
- While the blossom is folded, use a hole punch to make a hole for the straw or stem. If you don’t have paper straws you could use a stick or a regular straw.
- Glue the leaves onto the stem.
- Repeat until you have a whole bouquet.