Supplies for these simple yet pretty paper tulips are pretty easy. Start with the download for a template if you need it.
You need paper straws but regular plastic ones will work in a pinch. Print the template and trace the flower pieces on the colored paper for your choice. No time to trace? You can print the template on different colored paper as well.
- Just print the template a few times for blossom colors and then a few times for stem colors.
- Next, fold the blossoms back and forth (like an accordion fold). You want 4 folds.
- While the blossom is folded, use a hole punch to make a hole for the straw or stem. If you don’t have paper straws you could use a stick or a regular straw.
- Glue the leaves onto the stem.
- Repeat until you have a whole bouquet.