Sometimes, all it takes is just a change of line to make something look beautiful and special. This curved teardrop fun fold card template is no exception. It’s just a simple cross-fold card. Curving one flap makes it into something entirely new.
You can change up the theme of the pattern papers, use a stamp or a greeting in the circle. Or grab a sticker or die cut that you have saved for a special card.
If you choose to stamp on the circle, do that before you attach it to the card so you have a nice crisp image and no paper bumps to worry about.
Supplies for a Teardrop Card
- Teardrop Fun Fold Template SVG (you can download it here)
- A cutting machine (Cricut, Silhouette, ScanNCut, etc.)
- Pattern Paper
- Stamps, stickers, die cuts, or rubons for greetings and sentiments.
- Adhesives (liquid glue, foam dots, tape runners)
Making a Fun Fold Card
Once you have all your pieces cut, the assembly process is pretty fast and simple.
- Fold on the scored lines
- Glue your choice of pattern papers to the inside flaps, inside back panel, and outside flaps of the card.
- Add your sentiment and any decorations you choose to the inside of the card.
- Add your greeting and any embellishments or ephemera that you wish to the outside teardrop side of the card.
You can tuck a pocket for a gift card inside the card or hand deliver it with a gift or plate of cookies. It is a super versatile style that you can use over and over.