Ready for another quick card template? This free SVG template can be used to create a Christmas ornament card (like my example) or you can switch it up and make it into a birthday card, a get-well card, or any other type of card you need.
Create a stack of handmade cards quickly by cutting out the pieces multiple times and then assembling them all at once.
Materials for a Circle Window Card
- Die Cutting Machine (or you can cut it by hand with the PDF template)
- Circle Window Template SVG
- Pattern Paper
- Shaker embellishments (optional)
- Acetate (optional)
- Adhesive (liquid glue, tape runner, etc.)
Assembling a Christmas Ornament Card
This card goes together very quick and easy. You can choose to make a shaker card like my example or skip those steps and just make a regular window card.
- Cut out your elements using the free SVG listed above. If you are making more than one, just multiply your pieces in your design software (my instructions show how to upload to Cricut Design Space)
- Fold your cards along the scoreline.
- Attach the pattern paper to the inside of the card with the pattern showing through the circle to the front.
- OPTIONAL: glue 4-5 circle rings together to create a shaker frame (I show how to make these in the video).
- OPTIONAL: glue that shaker ring to the front of the card, around the window.
- OPTIONAL: add your shaker elements and then glue a piece of acetate over the bits to seal them in.
- Glue the decorate circle piece (ornament) over the front of the circle.
- Add your sentiment to the inside.
This card measures 4.25 x 5.5 when made as is. It will fit any standard greeting card envelope.
I would love to see what you make. You can join the Lemony Fizz Paper Crafters group and share your cards, here.